[act-ma] Farewell Party for Rev. Jason Lydon-June 16

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:13:44 PDT 2012

Farewell Party for Rev. Jason LydonPublic Event · By Boston Church
Saturday, June 16, 20126:00pm until 9:00pm
You
 are invited to fellowship and fun with the Community Church of Boston
as we honor the closing our shared ministry with Jason Lydon.

 After seven years Jason is bringing his ministry at the Community
Church of Boston to a close.  Please join us for food, storytelling
 and celebrating on Saturday June 16th from 6pm-9pm at the Community
Church in Copley Square.  We will have fun, tell embarrassing stories
about Jason, and honor the incredible contributions this church makes to
 the greater-Boston community.
https://www.facebook.com/events/381986271859991/
Jason will be preaching for the last time at 11AM on the 17th.