[act-ma] JOIN PROTEST AT OBAMA FUNDRAISER, MON, 3-6:00 PM, SYMPHONY HALL. HANDS OFF SYRIA/IRAN!

Marilyn Levin marilynl at alumni.neu.edu
Fri Jun 22 21:36:48 PDT 2012

JOIN THE CALL FOR NATIONAL DEMONSTRATIONS DURING THE WEEK OF JUNE 23-JULY 1,
2012.

As part of a nationally-coordinated effort, Boston UNAC (United National
Antiwar Coalition) calls for protests at the fundraiser for Obama on Monday.

Everyone is urged to participate.  As the U.S. war drums beat louder we need
to be in the streets to challenge the warmakers now. We are expecting all
kinds of protests in some 40 U.S. cities.

Mon, June 25, 3-6:00 PM, Boston Symphony Hall

We will demand:

.        U.S. Hands Off Syria and Iran!

.        No to the U.S. Drone Wars!

.        Money for Jobs, Education and Healthcare Not War!

There will be an open mike.  Bring signs and banners with the slogans listed
above.  Bring noisemakers.  Spread the word.

For further information call Marilyn Levin 781-316-2018 or email
marilynl at alumni.neu.edu