[act-ma] [UJP Activist] Video: Fund Our Communities, Not War Forum

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Mon Jun 25 14:45:52 PDT 2012

UJP Activist: Video: Fund Our Communities, Not War Forum

VIDEO: FUND OUR COMMUNITIES, NOT WAR FORUM

STREAMING VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE  [1]

A high definition streaming video of this event is now available for viewing at:
http://newtondialog.org/resources/FundCommunitiesNotWarForumMar11.htm [2]

To make this video available on your community's cable access system, contact
your local cable access organization and tell them you want this video (which is
available on the MassAccess server where they can locate it by its title "Fund
Our Communities, Not War") to be programmed for your town's cable network.

Congressman Barney Frank and State Representative Ruth Balser

A public forum on cutting military spending and better funding our communities
featuring presentations by Congressman Barney Frank (D, Newton), State
Representative Ruth Balser (D, Newton), and New Priorities Network coordinator
Mike Prokosch.

Sponsored by Newton Dialogues on Peace and War.  Co-sponsored by Massachusetts
Peace Action, Watertown Citizens for Peace, Justice, and the Environment,
Women's International League for Peace and Freedom - Boston chapter, and Newton
Highlands Neighborhood Area Council

		 [3]

United for Justice with Peace [4] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The UJP
Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social and
economic justice.

             [5]

Help us continue to do this critical work!   Make a donation to UJP today. [6]

info at justicewithpeace.org [7]

            		617-383-4857

            		www.justicewithpeace.org [8]

Upcoming Events:

		Social Movements & Electoral Politics [9]

		Sat Jun 30

		6:00pm

		Encuentro 5

		Boston

		2012 Cambridge Peace and Justice Awards: A Lifetime of Peacemaking [10]

		Sun Sep 23

		4:00pm

		Russell Youth Center

		Cambridge

More Peace and Justice Events [11].    How to Submit Events [12]

[1] http://newtondialog.org/resources/FundCommunitiesNotWarForumMar11.htm%20%20
[2] http://newtondialog.org/resources/FundCommunitiesNotWarForumMar11.htm%20%20
[3] http://justicewithpeace.org
[4] http://justicewithpeace.org