[act-ma] Walmart wants you to obey... Disobedience School Tomorrow!

Russ Davis russdavis at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 13:43:29 PDT 2012

MASSACHUSETTS

*We have other plans!*

Disobedience School:
Anti-Corporate Boot Camp
Saturday, June 30, 12-4PM
SEIU 888 -- 52 Roland Street, Charlestown, MA
(Sullivan Stop on the Orange Line. Free parking.)
*ENROLL NOW!*
<http://afl.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=nNaIhLWDTbMOy6vXsISJS1Bwc7HQ3gp4>
Walmart is the poster child for bad corporations -- if you can learn how
to take them down, you can accomplish anything.
Join us for an afternoon of trainings on the skills you need to beat
back the corporate attack:

  *
    Know Your Enemy:  We'll use Walmart as our case study for what's
    wrong with corporate America today.  Learn more about what Walmart
    is doing to crush workers and communities around the world... and
    our campaign to fight back!
  *
    Get Trained: Develop the basic skills you'll need to take on Walmart
    or any other corporate giant!  Workshops on strategy, tactics, and
    communicating our story to the world!
  *
    Get Active: Put your skills to the test!  We'll conclude our boot
    camp with an action to put Walmart on notice!

*Tuition is FREE -- Click Here to Enroll Online TODAY!*
<http://afl.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=cOlR6n3MPc3ejiUSh2XmH1Bwc7HQ3gp4>