[act-ma] Monsanto Do-Wop Action Cambridge, 9/24

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Fri Jul 20 13:11:49 PDT 2012

A group called Doo-Occupy<http://occupy-monsanto.com/doo-occupys-anti-monsanto-songs/>
will
be singing at Monsanto's Cambridge office at 8am on 9/24. The Doo-Occupy
singers will bring a small sound system and sing their anti-Monsanto songs
to the office workers as they come into the office in the morning.

Monsanto
245 1st St # 2  Cambridge, MA 02142
(617) 551-7200

Hi all,

Ariel Z here! Ok, so first let me introduce Doo-Occupy: a musical action
group that rewrites Doo Wop tunes to suit different issues that pertain to
the Occupy movement. You can check us out on YouTube or our website is:
www.doo-occupy.org.

SO, I am in Central VT, I am organizing for a team of musicians and artists
to come down to Cambridge on the 24th to do an action outside the Monsanto
facility there. We will have some songs written for the occasion that we
can perform outside their building... or inside if we can get in... ? We
will also have some large scale puppets possibly. That is really all we
have planned as of yet. Being in VT, I was hoping to connect with folks
down that away who are involved in Occupy down there.

In collaboration,
ariel

 arielmintwood at gmail.com>>;

You are subscribed as: aria at littlhous.net

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11