[act-ma] 8/4 Spare Change for Big Oil street theatre action

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Sat Jul 28 17:09:31 PDT 2012

*Spare Change for Big Oil*

**

On August 4th, people who want to stop underwriting big oil companies with
their tax dollars will take to the streets for a tongue-in-cheek fundraiser
on behalf of the Big Five oil companies.  $375 million in profits and 6.6
million in tax breaks per DAY is not enough for greed machines like BP,
Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil and Shell, so we’ll be hitting up
motorists for cash to support the Big Five’s addiction to fossil fuel
profits.****

Breaking News!  Alternet.org has featured Spare Change for Big Oil in:  5
Critical Actions That Really Can Put Us on a Sustainable Path
http://www.alternet.org/story/156454/5_critical_actions_that_really_can_put_us_on_a_sustainable_path?paging=off

Please SIGN UP to participate at www.350ma.org.* *For the Cambridge action
at 11:00AM you can contact Susan Labandibar 617-571-3757 or email
susan at 350ma.org for more info.

** **

** **

Please cross-post widely!****

** **

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11