[act-ma] Boston Fare Strike ACTION--Friday!

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Wed Aug 1 09:28:57 PDT 2012

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:11:48 -0700
From: ndmc <ndmc at occupyboston.org>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Community_forum] Boston Fare Strike - meeting and action
        this week!

Hello Boston Transit Defenders,

The Boston Fare Strike Coalition invites you to join us at our next
meeting, Thursday at 6 pm at the Boston Common Bandstand. City Place,
the food court on the ground floor of the Transportation building, is
the backup meeting location in case of rain. Come meet BFS organizers,
get plugged in, help make signs, and plan the next actions. We will also
have an opportunity to discuss long-term strategy going into next year's
fight over funding for Public Transit in MA.

Then, on Friday morning at 8 am, we will be joining Occupy Quincy for a
fare strike action at Quincy Center Station. We will meet on the
platform between Red Line trains. There may also be a follow-up evening
commute action depending on attendance and interest at the Thursday
meeting.

Check out the new website with the latest media covereage, updates, and
discussion! (http://bostonfarestrike.wordpress.com/)

We've sacrificed enough. It's time to make the 1% pay!

Boston Fare Strike Coalition

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11