[act-ma] Fwd: Green Cleaning Products/Services WORKER-OWNED Co-op Starting, looking for a few additional worker-owners

Terra Friedrichs terraf at compuserve.com
Thu Aug 9 04:22:44 PDT 2012

Ever wanted to be part of a worker-cooperative?
There's a new green-cleaning products/services co-operative starting up!

see info below, contact Seble, sebwon at gmail.com, (617) 234-8991

***

We are a group of people who have started a Green cleaning cooperative
that will produce and use "green cleaning products" to clean office
buildings and other venues.  We still have a room for 2 -3 people. The
intention is to create a fun and healthy environment to work.

We are learning from people who have already done this successfully.
There is a training session THIS FRIDAY, August 10th.

Where:569 Cambridge Street( Allston, MA)
Date: Friday the 10th
Time 5.30
Take the 66  bus from Harvard sq, & get off at the Walgreen store & it will
be @the corner of Gordon & Cambridge St

We want people to join with us who are willing to work hard and be accountable
to a group by taking on the responsibilities of being a worker-owner.

As a worker-owner, we plan to share in the profits equally. And we want
people who are reliable and fun to work with.

While the group will decide for itself how it will operate, we envision a
democratic workplace where all decisions are made by consensus.

If you are interested, in participating, please contact sebwon at gmail.com,
and describe your current situation,  why you are interested, and what
skills you bring to the group.  or  call @ (617) 234-8991 (if we are not
there, please leave a message we will get back to you soon).

We look forward to hearing from you!

--
Terra

*~*~*~*