[act-ma] Sat. September 8, 11am to 3pm, Our River Runs Through It: Flotilla & Rally to Stop VT Yankee Pollution on the Connecticut River.

Tribal Scribal lionoak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 07:34:37 PDT 2012

On Saturday, September 8, 11am to 3pm. people are gathering in a*
flotilla*on the Connecticut River and the shore across from the
Vermont Yankee
Nulcear Reactor - which continues to put overheated and radioactive water
into the river. The message will be to tell Entergy (the corporate reactor
owner) to stop the pollution which is damaging the ecology of the river and
its watershed. There will be speakers, music and an "ice drop". The more
people come the more powerful will be our voices will be and the more
dramatic will be the photographs and videos we hope to send around the
world. Check out the attached poster for the event. More details at:
http://sagealliance.net/actions/river-9-8-12  or http://sagealliance.net/.

CAPE WIND: RIGHT PROJECT/WRONG PLACE!!
Checkout The Enviro Show on WXOJ-LP, 103.3fm. Northampton, MA, Tuesdays,
6:30pm
[Webstreaming at:
http://www.valleyfreeradio.org/listen/web-stream-listening-help/ ]
Also on WMCB, Greenfield;  107.9, Mondays at 9pm. Streaming at
http://wmcb.net/Listen.html
[Blog w/links and YOUR comments at: http://envirosho.blogspot.com/ ]