[act-ma] e5 Move Final Day - Wednesday, 8/22 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Mon Aug 20 07:37:42 PDT 2012

Folks,

On Sunday, e5 hoped to complete its big move... we tried, we achieved a
lot, but did NOT finish the job! This Wednesday, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00
p.m. we will succeed... with your help.

Please come down to our old location: 33 Harrison Ave, 5th floor, Boston
02111. Most of the move will be directed to a storage place. We will have 2
trucks on hand, great pizza and lots of cold water.

There is something for everyone to do - *no matter your lifting capacity*.
We will also be cleaning up and doing some admin that could use help.

Lots of people helped this Sunday including Al, Alex, Alisa, Bob, Charlie,
Charngchi, Daniel, David, Eli, Jon, Julie, Karen, Kendra, Kevin, Luis, Mary
Jo, Nikki, Renata, Patrick, Samira, Sandra, Sarah, Steve, Umang, and
Weimin. We were also very grateful for help from Tony Palomba and Austin
Surpris of the New England Joint Board.

There is an exciting Fall schedule of activities and we hope that you can
join us for those as well.

Thanks,
Suren

Suren Moodliar
Coordinator, Massachusetts Global Action
9 Hamilton Place, Suite 2
Boston, MA 02108
888-400-1225, 617-482-6300
www.MassGlobalAction.org, www.encuentro5.org