[act-ma] Monsanto Action, Cambridge, 9/24, please fwd

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Mon Aug 27 09:50:28 PDT 2012

Monsanto is poisoning seven generations under the false flag of fighting
hunger. What do we say? "Do Wop, Do Wop....". Please come to the weekly
Occupy Boston Special Action  Assembly, this and every Sunday at 5 pm Copley
 Plaza. We will be finishing plans for a musical protest at the Monsanto
offices in Cambridge on the morning of 9/24. Occupy Vermont will be calling
the tune. Please forward to your green friends. For updates about the
action, subscribe to this email list:

Add your address here for the Monsanto action on Sept 24:

Go to the https address above and add your email address, chose a simple
password and if you'd prefer a digest delivery then choose that (immediate
del is default).

Then, go to your email and (on most servers it works to just) 'reply' and
send (don't change the subject ... if that doesn't work the click the link
or cut and paste the link ... and add yourself.

Then, send and email to: ob_o_monsanto at lists.occupyboston.org to test (or
not).

(apologizes for duplicates, this group will not be grouped)

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11