[act-ma] Gandhi's grandson to speak, scroll down

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Thu Sep 27 14:11:22 PDT 2012

  View as Web Page<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581874&v=3&key=6e80&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynewsletterbuilder.com%2Femail%2Fnewsletter%2F1411478986>
 Send
to a Friend<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581878&v=3&key=2fb8&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynewsletterbuilder.com%2Ftools%2Fforward.php%3Fusername%3Dalainpaula%26newsletter_id%3D1411478986%26send_id%3D%23send_id%23>
 [image: Bookmark and
Share]<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581880&v=3&key=fc73&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Faddthis.com%2Fbookmark.php%3Fv%3D250%26username%3Dxa-4c3d031130dfb2e3%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.mynewsletterbuilder.com%252Femail%252Fnewsletter%252F1411478986%252F%26title%3D11%2BPractices%2Bfor%2Ba%2BBetter%2BLife%2B%252F%252F%2BCelebrate%2BGandhi%2527s%2BBirthday>
<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581882&v=3&key=44c4&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynewsletterbuilder.com%2Femail%2Fnewsletter%2F1411478986%23fblike>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581884&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581886&v=3&key=9c14&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2Fbostonfestschedule.html><http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581888&v=3&key=ccec&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2Fbostonfestartists.html><http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581890&v=3&key=3eac&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F2012bostonfesttickets.html><http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581892&v=3&key=655d&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2Fbostonfestspeakers.html>

*Now you can pre-register for classes and workshops at *

*the Fest and guarantee your spot! Click
here<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581894&v=3&key=2eaf&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2Ffestclassregistration.html>to
sign up
*

*What is the Boston Yoga and Chant Fest about?*

* *

*Music  .  Yoga  .  World Peace  .  Sustainability  .  Spirituality  .
Transformation  *

*Community  .  Organic Living  .  Consciousness  .  Expression  .
Compassion  *

*Mind Expansion  .  Acceptance  .  Exploration  .  Poetry  .  Love*

*Don't Miss The Bliss!*

*Quote of the Week*

"Where Rama is, there I am not; where I am, there Rama is not. This mansion
is of delicate construction; there is no place for two. While self remains,
so long will there be a second. When this selfhood is blotted out, then
there is no other. When I am not, there is but One; when I obtrude, then
two. When the veil of "I" is taken away, then does the One become as It
was. Love cannot be found through words. Let no one put his faith in them.
But without love all is false, try however hard you may. The pain of
separation is not born of words; desire for God is not born of words. Without
a torturing thirst, how should one drink the bliss of communion with the
Lord? 0 God, give me an aching desire to behold the vision of Thee! Desire
for God does not arise without the pain of separation; How could love exist
without this pain?"

*Dadu Dayal*

*Krishna Das in Boston*

*We'd like to thank the almost 800 people that came to chant with Krishna
Das this past weekend, creating a beautiful sacred space for us all. The
most popular kirtan wallah of the West took us to a higher level of
consciousness with his amazing chants. Thank you also to our sponsors for
their support and to all our volunteers for their hard work. **We hope to
see you all at the 2012 Boston Yoga and Chant Fest. *

*On October 2 the world celebrates Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday and the
International Day of Non-Violence*

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581896&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

Arun Gandhi PBS Interview w/ Amy Eldon

Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, Arun Gandhi has followed in his grandfather’s
footsteps by teaching the principles of nonviolence. In 1991, he and his
wife, Sunanda, founded The M.K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence, based in
Memphis, Tennessee. The institute’s mission is “to promote and apply the
principles of nonviolence locally, nationally, and globally, to prevent
violence and resolve personal and public conflicts through research,
education, and programming.”

Arun Gandhi travels the world passing on the wisdom he learned from his
grandfather and teaching people how to apply the principles of nonviolence
in their daily lives. Tireless in his efforts to heal individuals and
communities, Arun Gandhi is the embodiment of the phrase his grandfather
coined, “We must be the change we wish to see.”* **– Amy Eldon*

*AMY ELDON: Ever since the terrorist attacks of 9/11, all we hear about in
the news is the war against terrorism and I can’t help but think what your
grandfather, Mahatma Gandhi, would say if he were alive. What do you think
his message would be to all sides of the conflict?*

ARUN GANDHI: His message in all kinds of conflicts has always been that we
need to find peaceful solutions to the conflict. Unfortunately, we have
over so many generations always chosen to deal with conflicts violently and
suppress them and so they are temporary solutions. They just keep coming
back again and again because you can’t suppress a conflict; you have to
resolve it. And resolutions are only through nonviolent means. He would
have said to the U.S.: We need to do some introspection, and find out why
so many people in the world hate us so much and want to do so much harm to
us and then correct our relationship with the rest of the world so that
people don’t hate us.

*AE: Do you think we are in this state today because we have not learned
what Mahatma Gandhi was trying to teach us more than 50 years ago?*

AG: Yes I think we are. He wasn’t the first one to teach us this lesson,
there were many others. There was Christ, Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, all of
these leaders who talked about religion, who talked about uplifting our way
of living and standard of living. We have consistently either assassinated
them or discounted them, put them up on a pedestal, worshipped them but we
don’t want to change our lifestyle. It’s not that we can’t do it, it’s that
we don’t want to do it.

*AMY ELDON: One of Gandhiji’s most famous sayings is, “We must be the
change we wish to see.” In what context did he say that and what does it
really mean?*

ARUN GANDHI: Well he said this when he was speaking after prayer service
and he mentioned this because people kept saying to him that the world has
to change for us to change. He said, “No, the world will not change if we
don’t change.” So we have to make the beginning ourselves. It has always
been our human nature to blame someone else for everything that is
happening. It’s never us. We are never at fault. And he tried to make us
realize that we are just as much in the fault as anybody else. Unless we
change ourselves and help people around us change, nobody will change
because then everybody will be waiting for the other person to change.

*AMY ELDON: Even without the war on terrorism, we have other challenges
with hunger, disease, and environmental degradation. How does nonviolence
help us address those issues?*

ARUN GANDHI: Nonviolence helps us to understand what all of these things
are. We have a lot of conflicts in various different fields–economic,
cultural, social, religious, political — and all of that is because we have
adopted for ourselves a lifestyle that is based on self-interest and
selfishness. We are constantly trying to see what we can gain from
everything and it doesn’t matter what the consequences of that would be.
And when we are motivated by such negative thoughts and greed and
selfishness, then conflicts arise from that. And we have to deal with those
conflicts. Nonviolence teaches us to shun the negativeness within us and
become more positive. And positive means that we have to build
relationships that are based on positive aspects–on respect, understanding,
acceptance, appreciation and not on negative relationships.

*AE: Do you think your grandfather’s teachings are even more important
today than they were in his own time?*

AG: I think they are always very important and now we find so much violence
consuming us at every level that we look at the newspapers every morning
and we see everybody killing each other in all parts of the world. It makes
it important that we look at the situation and do something about it before
it destroys us all together. We can see now killing has become so much
easier and we don’t feel the pangs of it. We are getting desensitized by
the killing. That is dangerous. When life doesn’t mean anything and people
can be killed and destroyed and don’t feel anything about it, then we are
losing our own humanity.

*AMY ELDON: What is your relationship with your grandfather like now?*

ARUN GANDHI: I still consider him to be a light that is shining and making
it easy for me to pursue the goals that he had envisaged. My mom gave me
this wonderful piece of advice when I was growing up. She said “It’s up to
you, if you consider this to be a burden, you will have to carry it all
your life. If you consider this to be a light, then it will shine and make
it easier for you to pursue your goals.”

*AE: You chose the light.*

AG: I chose the light.

*WATCH A VIDEO OF ARUN GANDHI - CLICK BELOW*

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581898&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F><http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581900&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581902&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581904&v=3&key=9c14&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2Fbostonfestschedule.html>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581906&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

* DISCOUNTED GROUP TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW *

*Featured Sponsor of the 2012 Boston Yoga and Chant Fest*

*<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581908&v=3&key=e7a8&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.judithfogarty.com%2F>Your
journey of healing, inspiration and joy starts here*

Judith Fogarty, M.A.C.P., M.ED. is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, as
well as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She has been in private
practice for over 21 years conducting counseling, psychotherapy,
hypnotherapy and teaching meditation.

Her background includes two Master’s degrees both from Lesley University,
one in Education & Special Education and the other is in Counseling
Psychology with a concentration in Holistic Counseling.

Judith interned at The New England Deaconess Mind /Body Clinic in 1987
under the direction of Dr. Herbert Benson, facilitating “The Relaxation
Response.” She has had an active meditation practice for over 36 years and
has traveled to India to enrich her spiritual growth and understanding.

Judith has written articles for the parenting website Organic Green Mommy and
was their Psychotherapy Expert concerning “Conscious Parenting.”

Judith counsels individuals in matters of Stress Reduction, Addiction
Recovery using the “12 Step” Anonymous materials and healing philosophy,
family mediation & relationship issues including separation and divorce as
well as reconciliation, life Coaching, depression, anxiety, phobias, career
counseling, mid-life changes, self-esteem and personal and spiritual growth.

Judith works with adults, adolescents, couples and families. Her office is
in Gloucester, MA on the North Shore of Boston.

Sessions are by appointment only and phone sessions are also available.

Please call Judith at             (978) 282-7737       to begin your
journey of healing, inspiration and joy.

www.JudithFogarty.com<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581910&v=3&key=e7a8&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.judithfogarty.com%2F>

 *Yoga Classes at the Fest*

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581912&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

*YOGA CLASSES with*:

*David Vendetti  Jacqui Bonwell  *

*Daniel Orlansky  Victoria Haffer *

*Renata Loree         Siri Bani Kaur  *

*Joann Burnham  Megha Nancy-Buttenheim*

*Victoria Drago    Mike Houlihan . *

*Karen Kenney  Taylor & Phillippe Wells *

*    Nadia Puttini         Deb Neubauer  *

*Jennilee Toner    Beth Mausert *

*Bethany Boulger    Toni Bergins *

*Journey Dance, Yoga of Energy Flow, Free Style Yoga, **Prana Power Yoga,
Kundalini Yoga, Kripalu Yoga, **Vinyasa Yoga Flow, Self Healing Yoga,
Zumba, Let Your Yoga Dance, Flow Form Fusion, Chakra Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha
Yoga, Karma Flow, Balance Yoga, Vinyasa Flow & Warrior Yoga*

**<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581914&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

*Workshops at the Fest*

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581900&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581916&v=3&key=14be&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shunyamproductions.com%2F>

* *

* *

*Zen Meditation *

*Kirtan Initiation *

*Sanskrit Class *

*Journey Dance *

*Sufi Chant Circle *

*Bhakti Poetry *

*Cultivating Inner Peace*

*Indigenous People*

*Harp Concert*

*The Yoga of Light*

*Singing Bowls *

*Kaya Kalpa & Yoga Healing *

*Christian Consciousness *

*The Soul's Evolution *

 *Tibetan Buddhism Teachings*

*Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth Study Group*

* *

*AND MORE ...*

11 Practices for a Better Life

*“Transformation isn’t a Google download.” – Lisa Nichols*

Most of us want to improve our lives—laugh more, stress less, follow our
bliss—but the *how* of transformation can feel overwhelming. Here are 11
practices you can start doing *now* to live a deeper, happier, and more
meaningful life.
*1. Let your imagination run wild*

Close your eyes and imagine your dream life. What does it look like? Where
are you? What does it feel like? You can’t live your dream if you haven’t
given yourself the space to create it. You have this one life and you get
to choose how to live it. Dream big.
*2. Practice gratitude*

We’re so busy talking about what we want, we forget to feel grateful for
what we already have. What are you thankful for?
*3. Pay attention*

There’s a chance you’re driving through life on cruise control. Start
paying more attention to your daily routine. Listen to the birds chirping,
enjoy the smell of your freshly brewed coffee, and feel the cozy, softness
of your pajamas. Relish the sights, smells, sounds, and feelings of your
daily life.
*4. Be real*

We all wear masks—pretending and posturing our way through dinner parties
and interviews and cocktail hours. But releasing all that phoniness and
asserting your authentic self will feel like a breath of fresh air. And
watch out, it’s infectious: when you’re real, you’ll notice those around
you get real, too.
*5. Surround yourself with positive people*

You may have heard that you’re a product of the people with which you spend
the most time. So pick the right crowd. Stick with the upbeat, optimistic
people in your life; their company will nourish you. Avoid those that drain
your energy, leaving you exhausted and unhappy.
*6. Embrace change*

Change is the only constant, so it’s time to start welcoming it. Stop
dreading it, avoiding it, denying it, or fearing

it. Start seeing change for the possibility, fun, inspiration, and growth
it can bring.
*7. Trust your gut*

Your intuition knows what’s best for you and it will encourage you to live
your right life. Your job is to honor that inner voice—you’ll be happier
for it.
*8. Enjoy joy*

What do you love to do? What makes you laugh? What makes your heart swell
with happiness? Give yourself permission to do that, often.
*9. Be gentle*

No one’s perfect, we all make mistakes. Go easy on yourself.
*10. Get enough sleep*

In a culture that seems to celebrate those that pull all nighters and work
until they drop, it’s sometimes hard to value rest. Sleep isn’t a
luxury—it’s a necessity.
*11. Find your own success*

Contrary to popular belief, success isn’t a corner office or a fat
paycheck. Real success won’t just look good, it’ll feel good too. Chase
your own success.

*Events in the Community*

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581918&v=3&key=56fc&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.callandresponsefoundation.org%2F><http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581920&v=3&key=9352&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.key2joy.net%2F>

Connect with us

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581922&v=3&key=b231&skey=c57ddab31b&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F%23%21%2Fbostonyogachantfest>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581924&v=3&key=6999&skey=c57ddab31b&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FBostonKirtan>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581926&v=3&key=44ea&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fshunyamproductions>

*Our Mission*

What do we promote?

*Music*

 *Yoga*

 *World Peace*

 *Sustainability*

 *Spirituality*

 *Transformation*

 *Community*

 *Organic Living*

 *Consciousness*

 *Expression*

 *Compassion*

 *Mind Expansion*

 *Acceptance*

 *Exploration*

 *Poetry*

 *Love*

 Please support the people and companies that make kirtan and yoga
events in our community possible

*SPONSORS*

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581928&v=3&key=ba4b&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.circlesofwisdom.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581930&v=3&key=95ad&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.massyoganetwork.org%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581932&v=3&key=1d08&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yogave.org%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581934&v=3&key=9aa7&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cascobayyoga.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581936&v=3&key=f436&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bindy.org%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581938&v=3&key=232e&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ziptip.net%2FZipTip%2Findex.jsf>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581940&v=3&key=8800&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lightworkershealingmethod.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581942&v=3&key=fb8a&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.healingessencecenter.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581944&v=3&key=43d9&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.badgerbalm.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581946&v=3&key=e7a8&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.judithfogarty.com%2F>

*PARTNERS*

*S*

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581948&v=3&key=fb1c&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.anahatayogacenter.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581950&v=3&key=b239&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bostonmeditates.org%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581952&v=3&key=fc9f&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yogaattheashram.org%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581954&v=3&key=db2f&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baresoleyoga.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581956&v=3&key=56a8&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greenmountainoasis.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581958&v=3&key=9352&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.key2joy.net%2F>

  <http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581960&v=3&key=f398&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforever-yoga.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581962&v=3&key=1a24&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kundaliniyogaboston.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581964&v=3&key=540b&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmetrowestyoga.net%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581966&v=3&key=7158&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samadhiintegral.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581968&v=3&key=cf8e&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yogaspot.net%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581970&v=3&key=ce3e&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.questyoga.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581972&v=3&key=58e5&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prasadayogacenter.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581974&v=3&key=9870&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rootstowings.com%2F>

*EXHIBITORS*

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581976&v=3&key=e0ed&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stelladot.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581978&v=3&key=341b&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jessegoldman.com%2F>

     Jesse Goldman

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581980&v=3&key=61f2&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbanom.com%2F>

* *

**<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581982&v=3&key=fc24&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.getmyprana.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581984&v=3&key=abfd&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjenniferlees.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581986&v=3&key=38f0&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Flongtimesunapparel.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581988&v=3&key=415e&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecenteroflight.org%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581990&v=3&key=94a0&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cucinaaurora.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581992&v=3&key=0cda&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.faststrap.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581994&v=3&key=21b3&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mwhitesharesjuiceplus.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581996&v=3&key=0b71&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stephlyon.myarbonne.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27581998&v=3&key=d8d5&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.krucialarts.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582000&v=3&key=1922&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bluelotushealingarts.com%2FBlue_Lotus_Healing_Arts%2FBlue_Lotus_Healing_Arts.html>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582002&v=3&key=198c&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bostonbrainworks.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582004&v=3&key=bc67&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amalawellness.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582006&v=3&key=8ff2&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.healingboston.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582008&v=3&key=93a5&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cynthiabattista.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582010&v=3&key=6e62&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therobinsnestma.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582012&v=3&key=df2f&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sherapunjabquincy.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582014&v=3&key=dd4a&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tibetarts.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582016&v=3&key=13cf&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftibetsjinten.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582018&v=3&key=9d2f&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.poormetea.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582020&v=3&key=5587&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnextstepliving.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582022&v=3&key=41dc&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsoniyoga.com%2Fcm%2FHome.html>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582024&v=3&key=e5e9&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.seeingwithheart.com%2F>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582026&v=3&key=7869&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opendoors7.com%2F%23%21home%2FmainPage>

<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/refer.php?s=7728548624&u=27582028&v=3&key=c1b8&skey=c57ddab31b&url=http%3A%2F%2Fyogareachesout.org%2F>

"By constantly repeating the name of God who resides in our heart,
gradually we become conscious of Him. That consciousness purifies our
heart, fills our mind and senses with a strange and powerful light of the
Divine, which eradicates all the low desires lurking within us. Ultimately,
we become perfectly conscious that God is dwelling within us. This is the
greatest gain." *~ Swami Ramdas*

    Mass Yoga Network Inc • 22 Dexter St. • Medford, MA 02155
http://www.massyoganetwork.org
Send
to a Friend<https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=alainpaula&newsletter_id=1411478986&send_id=7728548624>|
Report
Spam<https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/abuse_report.php?username=alainpaula&send_id=7728548624&email=daria@miltonacupuncture.net>
  Powered
by *MyNewsletterBuilder <http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com>*
[image: Bookmark and
Share]<http://addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=250&username=xa-4c3d031130dfb2e3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mynewsletterbuilder.com%2Femail%2Fnewsletter%2F1411478986%2F&title=11+Practices+for+a+Better+Life+%2F%2F+Celebrate+Gandhi%27s+Birthday>
<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1411478986#fblike>

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11