[act-ma] Occupy Street Theatre tomorrow and into the future

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Tue Oct 2 11:25:47 PDT 2012

At the next Street Theatre meeting we'll continue working on The Lonely
House and Pig, Wolf, and Seagull. Then we'll and talking about up coming
demo's, other skits; end the fed, 11/24, friendly appearance at the JP
Artist's Ball, 10/13, projections, Kissing A Few Frogs, Tax Day, burning
the tax code, TEAM CHEAT cheerleaders, etc.

The time and location are different this week: JP Licks, 1pm, tomorrow.
>From there on in the meetings will be every Wednesday, JP Licks, 4-6pm. I'm
sorry about the late notice on this one, if we get a chance to talk about
Monsanto, S17, S30 than you'll know why.

If someone could help me out by doing the calendar listing, forwarding this
wildly, etc. I'd appreciate it.

A.

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11