[act-ma] Saturday, Oct 6: Major GMO conference live streamed

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Wed Oct 3 20:55:03 PDT 2012

*NOTE: noon - 4pm, EST *

I strongly encourage you all to spend this Saturday with me, in person
in LA or online via live  stream
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2FxOXK0AdkATrtzU5EIZ2yuIVavh%2FxcZk>,
for the most important GMO conference of the year (and one of the best
ever). When I was part of a similar Seeds of Doubt Conference in
Colorado in June, it was definitely a high point in my 16 years of
campaigning on GMOs. The audience was blown away.

If you live near Los Angeles, or can fly in for the day, you will be
happy you did.

This event on October 6, from 9 am -1 pm Pacific time (LAX Hilton) will
feature Dr. G.E. Seralini, lead author of the famous French rat study
that was just released. See the amazing video here!
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=hslsj6yVGVuwnp%2BX1fGZnOIVavh%2FxcZk>
Up to 80% of the female rats got massive tumors of the mammary glands,
the death rate was 200-300% compared to the controls, and there was
extensive damage to organs.

Dr. Michael Antoniou will be there from London. He co-authored the
amazing compilation of research /GMO Myths and Truths/, as well as
numerous other publications. He’s a world class genetic engineer working
on human gene therapy techniques, but has spoken out against the use of
this technology for use in food. He’s brilliant.

Dr. Don Huber will speak on the devastating impacts of Roundup,
including the new mysterious pathogen that appears to be contributing to
an epidemic of infertility and miscarriages among US livestock. Hearing
Don’s full presentation is enlightening.

I’ll also be on hand to discuss other aspects of GMOs, including the
outrageous practices used by Monsanto and others to distort and deny the
now overwhelming evidence.

For registration information, go to
http://www.seedsofdoubtconference.com/details-october-6-2012/
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Hwh91Wasv2D34Vs%2BgWZgMUg3w1U8L6%2Fu>