[act-ma] Anti-War Protest Saturday Oct. 6, Boston Common
aria at littlhous.net
Thu Oct 4 14:23:04 PDT 2012
- Saturday <http://www.facebook.com/events/calendar/2012/October/6>
Boston Common at Park Street
UNAC:United National Anti-War Coalition, Marilyn Levin, Joe Lombardo,
ACTION AGAINST WARS ABROAD
AND POLICE STATE ATTACKS ON CIVIL LIBERTIES AT HOME
Eleven years ago on October 7, the U.S. unleashed a never-ending war on
Join us in a march and rally to protest the dangerous escalation in
threats of military action
against Pakistan, Syria and Iran and increased racist violence and
repression at home.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 1:30 PM, PARK ST.
LET’S STAND TOGETHER IN UNITY AND SOLIDARITY. TOGETHER WE ARE POWERFUL!
HANDS OFF SYRIA AND IRAN!
NO TO RACISM, RAIDS, AND REPRESSION!
NO TO ISLAMOPHOBIA!
* United National Antiwar Coalition * United for Justice with Peace *
International Action Center *
* Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom, Boston * New
England United *
* Committee for Peace & Human Rights, Boston * Rhode Island Mobilization
* Veterans For Peace, Smedley D. Butler Brigade * New England United *
Code Pink, Greater Boston *
* Occupy Boston Action for Peace Working Group *
View Declines (7
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Act-MA