[act-ma] Thursday 10/18: Wellstone: They Killed Him - Free UPandOUT film screening [forward widely please]

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Fri Oct 5 14:44:55 PDT 2012

"/Democracy cannot consist solely of elections that are nearly always
fictitious and managed by rich landowners and professional
politicians./"   ~ Che Guevara
[also assassinated in October; stop the epidemic]

  **
  <http://rule19.org/download-film/film-121018-wellstone-they-killed-him.pdf>*/<http://rule19.org/download-film/film-121018-wellstone-they-killed-him.pdf>/*

  */Wellstone: They Killed Him
  /*

Thursday, October 18, in Cambridge [please download distribute & flyer
<http://rule19.org/download-film/film-121018-wellstone-they-killed-him.pdf>]

HTML clipboard This film examines the killers' means, motive and
opportunity. High on the motive list is that Senator Paul Wellstone was
"sticking his nose into 9/11." Wellstone intimates say he was asking
questions about 9/11...and thus was publicly executed as a warning.

They Killed Him at 10:18, the plane is disabled, 7 miles from the
airport. The King Air A-100 turbo prop flies treetop level over shocked
witnesses, 5 miles out: no lights, crabbed cockeyed, engines spooling
down, so low witnesses are amazed it stays airborn. Three more miles and
the plane stalls, dropping into the woods, killing all 8 on board.

Why would anyone go to such trouble to so publicly kill the senior
senator from Minnesota? Who benefits? VP Cheney threatened Wellstone
shortly after the Senator's No vote on the Iraq War. '*Go along with the
program, if you know what's good for you and Minnesota. Stop sticking
your nose into 9/11.*'

"/Wellstone was assassinated under the exact same circumstances as Mel
Carnahan...with just 2 weeks remaining before election day, Carnahan's
plane conveniently crashes. What's most chilling about [these]
assassinations is that  it demonstrates the sheer brazenness and
boldness of the operations of this shadowy group of clandestine
intelligence operatives./"  ~Voxfux.com

"/If we don't fight hard enough for the things we stand for, at some
point we have to recognize that we don't really stand for them.  ... I
think the future also will not belong to those who stand on the
sidelines./"  ~Paul Wellstone

*When/where*
doors open 6:40; film starts promptly 7pm
243 Broadway, Cambridge - corner of Broadway and Windsor,
entrance on Windsor
rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Please join us for a stimulating night out; bring your friends!
free film, free refreshments, & free door prizes.
[donations are accepted]

"/You can't legislate good will - that comes through education./" ~
Malcolm X

*UPandOUT film series* - see rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Why should YOU care? It's YOUR money that pays for US/Israeli wars - on
Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Libya. Syria, Iran, So America, etc
etc - for billionaire bailouts, for ever more ubiquitous US prisons, for
the loss of liberty and civil rights...