[act-ma] Boston IWW meeting - Sunday 10/14, 2:00 pm - 9 Hamilton Place Boston

Geoff Carens geoff.carens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:41:29 PDT 2012

The Boston Branch of the IWW will be meeting at 2:00 pm on Sunday, October
14 at

Encuentro 5
9 Hamilton Place, Suite 2A, Boston
For a map please click here <http://binged.it/SxWgCB>.

You're invited to the next meeting of Boston's Branch of the Industrial
Workers of the World/IWW! We run our own union -- without bureaucrats --and
conduct union business democratically through discussion and voting. The
IWW is conducting ongoing campaigns to organize the service sector. We
regularly mobilize to assist other workers in struggle, union or non-union.
We're also laying the groundwork for future organizing drives right here in
Boston. Find out why our branch keeps adding new members *every month.*
Check out our vision of a world without bosses. Our plan is to build a new
society, free from oppression, poverty and war, within the shell of the
old, capitalist system that offers less and less to almost everyone. Dump
the bosses off your back! Come join the One Big Union!

http://www.iww.org/