[act-ma] Launching Community Domestic Violence Campaign-WEDNESDAY 10/17

Ester Serra Luque ester.serra.luque at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:42:50 PDT 2012

***Flyer Attached – please spread the word*

*21 Days of Questions*

*365 Days of Action*

*Campaign Launch Event*

*
**October 17th*

*4:00pm - 7:00pm*

*Cambridge College*

*1000 Massachusetts Avenue*

*Cambridge MA 02138*

* *

*The evening will be filled with various art,*

*music, and activities for all ages.*

* *

*Food will be served throughout the event.*

* *

*For more information contact*

*Sara Doherty: sdoherty at cambridgema.gov*

*or 617-349-4276*

* *

*What would happen if every one of us in Cambridge started to talk about
domestic violence, dating*

*violence and different forms of abuse in relationships? What if YOU, your
friends, your family, your*

*neighbors, your co-workers could be part of a whole new way of creating
community change: by*

*asking questions to mobilize action?*

*Join us as we begin our interactive campaign – ask a question, learn ways
to get involved, find out*

*more information about resources in Cambridge*

* *

*21 Days of Questions, 365 Days of Action is a community engagement project
developed by the office of City*

*Councilor Marjorie Decker in collaboration with Transition House, Engage
the Power, Cambridge Women’s*

*Commission, Cambridge Public Health Department, Community Development
Department, Department of*

*Human Services, Youth Action Corps, Cambridge Multi-Service Center,
Cambridge Community Television,*

*MIT, Harvard University, Cambridge College, Violence Transformed and the
Victims of Violence program at*

*Cambridge Health Alliance.*

* *
*Visit **www.21dayscambridge.org **to learn more*