[act-ma] NOV 15th, LivestreamParty: People's Bailout, 7-10pm, JP

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Wed Nov 7 15:01:07 PST 2012

*LivestreamParty: The People's Bailout: A Variety Show and Telethon to
Benefit the 99%** *
Thursday, November 15th, 7-10pm
Hope Central Church, 85 Seaverns Avenue, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130

Join Occupy Boston as we project the livestream from New York of the
kick-off telethon for the Rolling Jubilee
Special guests include Janeane Garofalo, Jeff Mangum from Neutral Milk
Hotel, Lee Ranaldo of Sonic Youth, Lizz Winstead and many more.
More info about the telethon: *www.RollingJubilee.org

Direction to Hope Central Church in Jamaica Pond*

*Orange Line:* Disembark at Green Street station. Turn left out of the
station doors and immediately left onto Woolsey Square. Then turn right
onto Gordon Street. The church will be visible ahead of you on the
left-hand side. It's about a two minute walk.
*Green Line E-train*, Centre St, corner of Seaverns. walk a few blocks down
Seaverns. It's about a 5 minute walk, church is on your right.

More directions found here:
http://hopecentralchurch.org<http://hopecentralchurch.org/forms/contact/>

*Follow @StrikeDebt* on Twitter to get involved with our social media
campaign.
*Submit your debt story!
*http://debtstories.tumblr.com/<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdebtstories.tumblr.com%2F&h=SAQGvCMQS&s=1>

*And look for the
Community Gathering - DEBT, Nov 19th*
www.occupyboston.org/calendar

Post: Community_forum at lists.occupyboston.org

To Unsubscribe
        Send email to:  Community_forum-unsubscribe at lists.occupyboston.org
        Or visit:
https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/options/community_forum/aria%40littlhous.net

You are subscribed as: aria at littlhous.net

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11