[act-ma] 32nd Annual Schumacher Lectures-The Role of the Internet in the Creation of a Just and Sustainable Economy

Carina Millstone carinamillstone at neweconomicsinstitute.org
Wed Nov 7 13:08:55 PST 2012

THE ROLE OF THE INTERNET IN THE CREATION OF A JUST AND SUSTAINABLE ECONOMY
32nd Annual E.F. Schumacher Lectures

Tuesday, November 20th, 2012
6:30-9:30pm
First Church in Cambridge
11 Garden St., Cambridge, MA 02138

REGISTER TODAY:

Admission is free, but we encourage you to preregister today to reserve your seat.
http://neweconomicsinstitute.org/event-registration

SPEAKERS:

Professor Lawrence Lessig
Director, Edmond J. Safra Foundation Center for Ethics at Harvard University
and Professor of Law at Harvard Law School
http://neweconomicsinstitute.org/people/lawrence-lessig

Bob Massie
President, New Economics Institute
http://neweconomicsinstitute.org/people/bob-massie

COSPONSORS:

Global Development and Environment Institute at Tufts University, Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics of Harvard University, Cambridge Forum, Transition to a New Economy Harvard student group, and Purpose: 21st Century Movements

We hope to see you on the 20th, as we come together to celebrate the New Economy and consider the ideas that will move our work forward.