[act-ma] 11/11 Boston DSA meeting: The Elections - What Happened? What Next?

David O. Knuttunen webmaster at dsaboston.org
Thu Nov 8 04:51:44 PST 2012

Sunday Nov 11 , 2:00 pm

Boston DSA Members Meeting

The Elections - What Happened? What Next?

Join us to discuss the November 6 elections - and what are our prioirities,
now that the elections are over. Topics will include proposals for a state
bank and An Act to Invest in Our Communities, a bill that would raise needed
state revenue through progressive taxation. Former 5 term Maine state rep
Harlan Baker will take part in the state bank discussion. Andi Mullin,
Director of the Campaign for Our Communities, will brief us on the Act to
Invest.

Interested non-members are welcome to attend.

Time: 2:00 PM

Place: 111 Perkins St., Apt.200 (20th Flr.), Jamaica Plain

Directions: nlgoldner at yahoo.com