[act-ma] [UJP Activist] Boston Workers Alliance * Community Celebration and Fundraiser

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Fri Nov 9 00:45:31 PST 2012

UJP Activist: Boston Workers Alliance * Community Celebration and Fundraiser
P, BODY {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica;} H1, H2, H3, H4 {text-align:
center;} H3 {font-size: 15px;} H1 {font-size: 17px;}
======== BOSTON WORKERS ALLIANCE * COMMUNITY CELEBRATION AND FUNDRAISER ======

*When:* Friday, November 9, 2012, 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm *Where: *1199SEIU
Event Hall • 150 Mt Vernon St • Dorchester BWA is pleased to announce our
2012 Celebration and Fundraiser
Friday, November 9th, 6-10pm (program starts at 7pm)
Details and purchase tickets online: tinyurl.com/bwa-event Come celebrate the
courageous members, staff, board and allies of the Boston Workers Alliance
who give their time and energy to fight for good jobs, a fair criminal
justice system, and a green and healthy future for our communities. This
event will recognize outgoing executive director for his 7.5 years of service
and welcome new leadership to our community.
The evening will include:
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres from a local caterer
- Awards and recognitions of our leaders and allies
- Live music, dj, dancing
- Silent auction, raffle, door prizes
- Community building, networking and celebration!
Suggested donation is $25. No / low income is $15.
Please join us!
www.BostonWorkersAlliance.org [1]

United for Justice with Peace [2] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The
UJP Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social
and economic justice.

/Help us continue to do this critical work! Make a donation to UJP today.
[3]/

info at justicewithpeace.org [4]

617-383-4857 www.justicewithpeace.org [5] Upcoming Events:  BWA Community
Celebration and Fundraiser [6] Fri Nov 9 6:00pm 1199SEIU Event Hall
Dorchester After the Election: What Next for Peace & Justice Issues? [7] Sat
Nov 10 1:00pm Northampton Friends Meeting Northampton Veterans Day/ Armistice
Day Peace Parade & Rally [8] Sun Nov 11 12:00pm Boston Common Boston Peace
Movement: Next Steps [9] Sun Nov 11 7:00pm Jefferson Cutler House Arlington
Bombs versus Budgets: The High Price of Nuclear Weapons [10] Sun Nov 18
7:00pm First Unitarian Society in Newton West Newton Radical Futures: Angela
Y. Davis and Noam Chomsky [11] Sat Dec 8 7:00pm Boston Phyllis Bennis: The
Road Ahead [12] Wed Jan 16 7:00pm Episcopal Divinity School Cambridge
/More Peace and Justice Events [13].    How to Submit Events [14]/

[1] http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.BostonWorkersAlliance.org&h=WAQED_Eke&s=1
[2] http://justicewithpeace.org
[3] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate
[4] mailto:info at justicewithpeace.org