[act-ma] Program, Sunday, November 18 at 10:30 AM in Belmont, "The Lobster Mafia Story" by Anna Solomon, presented by the Ethical Society of Boston

John Lampert goodmanjl at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 06:49:58 PST 2012

>From John Lampert

Presented by the Ethical Society of Boston on Sunday, November 18 at 10:30 AM

THE LOBSTER MAFIA STORY

In conjunction with this year's chosen short story from the Boston Book Festival, "The Lobster Mafia Story" by Anna Solomon, our  presentation will focus on discussion of the story and its relevance to our understanding of the world today. Class issues are primary in this reading and you will find this topic rife for analysis. Join us in a spirited discussion facilitated by ESB member Andrea Perrault. You can download a free copy.

Program will be at NAASR Lecture Hall, 395 Belmont Ave., Belmont (next to the Belmont Post Office).  Program is Free. Public is Welcome.  Music, Coffee/Snacks to follow program and discussion.  For further information call 617-739-9050 or visit BostonEthical.Org.