[act-ma] Black Friday Walmart standout in Quincy, MA

Lisa Goldstein occupylisa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:15:50 PST 2012

Come join Occupy Quincy in our Black Friday protests at the Quincy
Walmart in support of Walmart workers and their latest union efforts!

When: Friday Nov 23 from 11:00am until 12:30pm

Where: Walmart 301 Falls Blvd Quincy, MA 02169

Details: Occupy Quincy will be leafleting in two spots because the
Walmart is not visible from the main road. We will gather at the
corner of Quincy Ave and the Southern Artery (Rt 53) at the bottom of
Falls Blvd that leads up to Walmart. We will be on the street corner
leafleting pedestrians and waving signs for cars. We will also leaflet
right in front of Walmart itself.

More information on the Walmart workers efforts:
    http://www.jwj.org/walmart/index.html

Leaflets for printing out available at this site:
    http://www.corporateactionnetwork.org/campaigns/black-friday/campaignmaterials