[act-ma] [UJP Activist] TOMORROW - VETS for PEACE's Party/ Fundraiser at JOHNNY D'S - 60 Raffle Prizes!!!!

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Tue Nov 27 14:59:39 PST 2012

UJP Activist: TOMORROW - VETS for PEACE's Party/ Fundraiser at JOHNNY D'S -
60 Raffle Prizes!!!! P, BODY {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica;} H1,
H2, H3, H4 {text-align: center;} H3 {font-size: 15px;} H1 {font-size: 17px;}
======== TOMORROW - VETS FOR PEACE'S PARTY/ FUNDRAISER AT JOHNNY D'S - 60
         RAFFLE PRIZES!!!! ===================================================

 To: All our United for Justice with Peace Friends and Allies,

The Smedleys (Veterans For Peace) are having our Annual Party and Fundraiser
at Johnny D's in Davis Square, Somerville tomorrow night, Wednesday, November
28. Please come and support our work. It is a lot of fun, great food, great
music, great camaraderie with fellow peace makers. We are having a gigantic
raffle with over 60 great prizes. We want to get to know our allies better so
please join us. See all the information below. Hope to see you Wednesday
evening - please bring a friend. Thanks, Pat Scanlon (VN 69') Coordinator,
VFP Chapter 9, Smedley Butler Brigade
Hi Smedleys, Samanthas, Friends and Allies,
This is very important. If our fundraiser is to a grand success we need
everyone to try and attend and please, please reach out and invite your
friends and other allies to come.
ONLY ONE DAY TILL: OUR PARTY / FUNDRAISER AT JOHNNY D'S Wednesday,
November 28, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm *Come support Veterans For Peace* *
* *EVERYTHING IS SET - PLEASE HELP!!*   *ALL WE NEED TO DO IS FILL THE
HOUSE* *PLEASE REACH OUT AND ASK YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHER ACTIVISTS TO PLEASE
JOIN US AT JOHNNY D's. *
This is unbelievable!!!!  Merchants have been unbelievably supportive We
have 60 raffle prizes totally over $2,000.00 in value Over 30 restaurant
gift certificates, movie passes, gift baskets, numerous other gift
certificates from places like Home Depot, When Pigs Fly, Porter Square Books,
Wheelworks, EMS, Dave's Fresh Pasta, Boston Sports Club, Rockin Bobs Guitar,
Fresh Lobsters direct from the Gloucester Docks, etc., etc., etc.
Please join us Wednesday evening (Nov. 28), 6:00 - 10:00 pm 17 Holland
Street, Somerville, MA Dine: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - music by Willie Sordillo
Jazz Trio Dance to the music of Public Interest - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm FLYER
ATTACHED - PLEASE CIRCULATE   PLEASE BRING ONE OR TWO FRIENDS ALONG FOR A
GREAT TIME, GREAT FOOD, GREAT MUSIC, GREAT FUN WIN SOME GREAT PRIZES.
Please come and support all the work of the Smedleys BRING YOUR DANCING
SHOES!!!   OVER 60 GREAT PRIZES FOR OUR RAFFLE
LET'S MAKE THIS THE BEST FUNDRAISER EVER   ALL THAT'S LEFT IS YOU! PLEASE
COME! PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN US. PICK UP THE PHONE AND PERSONALLY
INVITE VFP MEMBERS WE HAVE NOT SEEN IN A WHILE, FRIENDS AND ALLIES TO JOIN
US.
WE ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO TURN OUT OUR FRIENDS AND ALLIES
All year we meet together, work together, march together For one night, lets
party together HOPE TO SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY, NOV 28. Pat Scanlon
United for Justice with Peace [1] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The
UJP Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social
and economic justice.

/Help us continue to do this critical work! Make a donation to UJP today.
[2]/

info at justicewithpeace.org [3]

617-383-4857 www.justicewithpeace.org [4] Upcoming Events:  "We're Not
Broke" (film) [5] Thu Dec 6 6:45pm Central Square Library Cambridge An Injury
to One is An Injury to All [6] Sat Dec 8 9:00am Central Connecticut State
University New Britain, CT Radical Futures and Prospects for Freedom: Angela
Y. Davis and Noam Chomsky [7] Sat Dec 8 7:00pm Berklee Performance Center
Boston Phyllis Bennis: The Road Ahead [8] Wed Jan 16 7:00pm Episcopal
Divinity School Cambridge
/More Peace and Justice Events [9].    How to Submit Events [10]/

[1] http://justicewithpeace.org
[2] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate
[3] mailto:info at justicewithpeace.org
[4] http://www.justicewithpeace.org