[act-ma] Tar Sands ACTION, 1/19, Portland ME

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Fri Nov 30 11:21:50 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vanessa Rule <vanessarule at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Climate-action] MCAN Discussion Forum Tar sands knocking on
our door
To: Vanessa Rule <vanessa at betterfutureproject.org>
Cc: Boston Tar Sands Group <boston-tar-sands-patriots at googlegroups.com>,
Somerville Climate Action <somervilleclimateaction at googlegroups.com>, MCAN
talk <mcan-talk at googlegroups.com>, "Climate-action at lists.occupyboston.org" <
climate-action at lists.occupyboston.org>, "350-massachusetts at googlegroups.com"
<350-massachusetts at googlegroups.com>

Hi all,

Maybe some of you know, or have noticed, that when I send a date out, I
pretty much systematically get it wrong.  I'm taking measures to avoid
doing this anymore.

In the mean time, the Tar Sands Northeast action will most likely take
place on JANUARY 19th. (NOT 29th).

1/19/13 is the correct date (Saturday of MLK weekend.)

Vanessa

On Nov 30, 2012, at 10:00, Vanessa Rule <vanessa at betterfutureproject.org>