[act-ma] 12/31 FIRST NIGHT AGAINST THE WARS - DEC. 31, COPLEY SQ. LIBRARY, 3 PM - 6 PM,

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Dec 31 07:50:58 PST 2012

FIRST NIGHT AGAINST THE WARS - DEC. 31, COPLEY SQ. LIBRARY, CORNER
BOYLSTON & DARTMOUTH, 3 PM - 6 PM VIGIL, FOLLOWED BY MARCHING IN THE
FIRST NIGHT PARADE.

Bring banners, signs.  Please make copies of handout on Boston UNAC's
website below and bring to distribute.  Please send to your lists, post
on website, Facebook, twitter..

*FIRST NIGHT AGAINST*

*THE WARS!***

**

*A New Year's Resolution for 2013:*

*A YEAR OF PEACE,*

*NOT WARS AND OCCUPATIONS!***

*As another year of US and Israeli wars and occupations comes to a close
leaving tens of thousands dead and injured and many more living in
terror from Gaza to Pakistan, we call on all people of conscience to
remember the suffering caused in our name and to join the struggle for
peace. Only mass outrage and action can change this deadly path of
violence. Join us as we make our voices heard in the new year and make
the following demands: *

*Stop the drones!*

*No cut-backs!*

*Stop surveillance!*

*No U.S. intervention in Syria or Iran!*

*No unconditional aid to Israel!*

**

*Contact us to learn more and to join the struggle to build a
broad-based peace movement in Boston and beyond.*

* www.BostonUNAC.org*

/Boston United National Antiwar Coalition/, /www.UNACpeace.org,
BostonUNAC at gmail.com/

/Stop the Wars Coalition, info at stopthewars.org/

/Jewish Voice for Peace Boston, www.jvp-boston.org/

/Veterans For Peace, Smedley Butler Brigade, www.smedleyVFP.org/

/Boston Coalition for Palestinian Rights,  www.BCPRights.org/

/Boston Women's International League for Peace and
Freedom, www.boston.wilpf.org/

/Boston United for Justice with Peace Coalition/,
www.justicewithpeace.org <http://www.justicewithpeace.org>//

/Code Pink Greater Boston,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Greater-Boston-Code-Pink/121137594607441/