[act-ma] 1/12 anti-torture event this Saturday

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Jan 10 15:31:23 PST 2013

Passing this along

Hi folks,

The ACLU of Massachusetts is throwing together a last minute action to
pass out flyers at Boston Common Loews this Saturday to educate
filmgoers about Zero Dark Thirty and its false insinuations about the
role torture played in finding bin Laden.

Info is here: http://www.privacysos.org/node/930

Please share this with your networks and come out! I expect we'll only
be there about forty minutes, maybe less.

Thanks!
Kade

info Kade Ellis <kade.ellis at gmail.com>
--
"I believe that there will ultimately be a clash between the oppressed
and those who do the oppressing. I believe that there will be a clash