[act-ma] TSA out of MBTA! Day of Action (02/02/13)

shemdogg shemdogg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 11:23:15 PST 2013

Saturday, February 2, 2013

12:00pm until 3:00pm

We refuse to submit to random un-Warranted search of our persons and property in order to use public transportation. The TSA and DHS are violating our Right to be unmolested, as recognized and affirmed by the 4th Amendment.

Come out to march at noon to the rally at 2 p.m. at the bandstand on Boston Common. Stay tuned for specifics of the march route coming later this weekend. Join us on Groundhog Day to support our right to be free of unreasonable search! Say NO to any form of "stop and frisk" in Boston.

Much more information to come soon!

Currently seeking:

-College folks to spread awareness among Boston campuses!
-Media contacts (Phoenix, Digg, Metro, etc etc etc)
-Contacts with ACLU, NLG, and other civil liberty organizations
-Bullhorns (and Loudmouths interested in using them)
-FLYER DISTRIBUTION! (Flyers will be forthcoming, ASAP)

Can you help? Contact Garret, Tamarleigh, or Frank @ https://www.facebook.com/events/510992278941389