[act-ma] Program, Sunday March 10, in Belmont, "The Farm Bill Controversy and what it means to us", sponsored by the Ethical Society of Boston

John Lampert goodmanjl at comcast.net
Tue Mar 5 06:43:56 PST 2013

>From John Lampert:

The Ethical Society of Boston will be presenting a program Sunday, March 10 at 10:30 AM in Belmont.

THE FARM BILL CONTROVERSY AND WHAT IT MEANS TO US

Margo Woods former ESB president, Chair of the Ethical Action Committee, and an Associate Professor at Tufts University School of Medicine will address the issue of how the U. S. government subsidizes the agricultural industry, and what it means to our economy and our diets.

Program will take place at 395 Concord Ave., Belmont (next to Belmont Post Office).  Program is Free. Public is Welcome. Music, Coffee/Snacks, and Discussion to follow Presentation.  For further information call 617-739-9050 or visit BostonEthical.Org