[act-ma] Sunday, 3/10: 350 MA, Strategy Session

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Thu Mar 7 15:24:23 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------

Friends,

This Sunday people across the country are getting together to chat about
what's next for us and our movement.

*There is a strategy session meetup happening near you in Cambridge at
7:00 PM, and you're invited.*

Here are the details:

*What*: 350 Massachusetts Strategy Session (Cambridge)!
*Where*: First Parish, UU, 3 Church St, Cambridge, Massachusetts
*When*: March 10th, 7:00 PM
Hosted by Marla

*RSVP:
http://act.350.org/event/2013-strategy-sessions/3733?akid=2777.663021.Bs8PJD
<http://act.350.org/event/2013-strategy-sessions/3733/?akid=2777.663021.Bs8PJD>*

Here's the plan: At 7pm Eastern on March 10th, folks across the country
will tune in to a video chat with Bill McKibben and 350 organizers, who
will share thoughts on the current political landscape for the coming
months -- and ideas for what we can do next.

Then, everyone who is meeting together in person will take some time to
discuss what you would like to do in your community, and come up with
next steps to get it done.

*With the movement to divest from fossil fuels growing, and after the
biggest climate rally in US history, we have quite a lot to discuss.*
There are over 85 events happening nationwide, which means that our
movement is growing, and that we can expect some exciting ideas to come
out of these events.

If you've never been to an event like this before, I can't recommend it
enough. Taking action together offline is the essence of 350.org as a
campaign, and local organizing is the beating heart of our work. *The
best thing about our movement is certainly the people who are a part of
it, and we always grow stronger when we get a chance to meet in person.*

Let's get together, make some plans and change the world.

Chat soon,

Anna <mailto:organizers at 350.org>

P.S. Our divestment team will have an important announcement to make
during the video chat, which is reason enough to tune in!

350.org <http://350.org> is building a global movement to solve the
climate crisis. Connect with us on Facebook
<http://facebook.com/350.org> and Twitter <http://twitter.com/350>, and
sign up for email alerts
<http://350.org/signup?akid=2777.663021.Bs8PJD>. You can help power our
work by getting involved locally, sharing your story
<http://local.350.org/stories/?akid=2777.663021.Bs8PJD>, and donating
here. <http://350.org/donate?akid=2777.663021.Bs8PJD> //