[act-ma] Teen Activism Camp Enrolling Now; Summer 2013

Karen Rudy karen at yeacamp.org
Fri Mar 8 16:46:51 PST 2013

Life-Changing Summer Camp for Youth Making a Difference!

YEA Camp is a unique and inspiring leadership summer camp for youth 12-17
who care about community service, activism and social justice. A week-long
sleep-away program in a beautiful camp location, YEA is designed to be a
fun and transformative experience that builds life-long friendships between
youth with similar interests. Our program also provides a meaningful
opportunity for campers to learn more about some of the issues facing our
planet and to get inspired and empowered to take action on those issues.

Our East Coast session will take place at the Hilltop space of Nature's
Classroom <http://www.naturesclassroom.org/> in Charlton, MA. This venue is
situated on 500 acres of wooded space an hour from Boston and less than 3
hours from Manhattan. Space is limited to 50 campers, so please register
early.

For more information, visit our website www.yeacamp.org or watch a two
minute video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ4T15gx_UU> about our program.

"This camp has truly changed my life. You have inspired me to do so much
with my life and to make the world a truly better place. You have inspired
me to believe in myself and to not just say 'I'm just a kid, what can I
do?' Because of you, I have been able to actually make a difference."
-Bianca, Age 15

*When*: August 10-17, 2013
*Where*: Nature's Classroom in Charlton, MA
www.yeacamp.org for more information or to register
*Contact*: info at yeacamp.org or 503-347-0223
See a You Tube video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ4T15gx_UU> about our
program