[act-ma] Demand 'aiding the enemy' charge is dropped! Call 202-685-2807

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Mon Mar 11 14:06:32 PDT 2013

do it for the annoyance factor - jam the phones!  but, we should all
understand by now what we're dealing with with USRael
make your calls, then join your local revolution

Call in and protest! Call General Linnington.

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser <http://ymlp340.net/zsws6y>.

Bradley Manning Support Network <http://BradleyManning.org>

/This week the Bradley Manning Support Network is joining with
FireDogLake in a call-in action to protest the government's decision to
move ahead with all its charges against Bradley Manning. Call Maj.
General Linnington, the presiding authority over the trial, and demand
he step in to free Bradley. Call 202-685-2807./

Call in and protest! Demand General Linnington drop the charges against
Bradley Manning.

“I believe that if the general public, especially the American public,
had access to the information contained within [the releases] this could
spark a domestic debate on the role of the military and our foreign
policy in general as well as it related to Iraq and Afghanistan.” -
Bradley Manning, February 28, 2013.

*Last week, Pfc. Bradley Manning delivered a historic, personal
testimony*to his motivation behind passing diplomatic cables and
battlefield data to Wikileaks.

Manning explained that he had become deeply troubled by the reality of
our asymmetric warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as the cover-up
of horrific battlefield crimes;*he felt similar events could only be
prevented by vigorous public debate.*

It is more clear than ever that Bradley Manning was aiding Americans,
not the enemy.

Maj. General Linnington is the presiding authority who will be asked to
approve the outcome of Bradley's trial.

    Call Maj. Gen. Linnington and tell him the "aiding the enemy" charge
    is an outrage and Bradley deserves to be free!

Maj. Gen. Michael Linnington
202-685-2807

Maj. Gen. Linnington:
202-685-2807

*Once Maj. Gen. Linnington's voicemail box is full*- you can also leave
a message at the DOD: (703) 571-3343 - press "5" to leave a comment.

*If this mailbox is also full, leave the Department of Defensea written
message. <https://kb.defense.gov/app/ask/session/>

One of the most moving aspect of Manning’s testimony was his explanation
as to why he released the so-called “Collateral Murder” video, which
shows the gunning down of two Reuters journalists and bystanders by
apparently bloodthirsty and remorseless American soldiers in a US aircraft.

Manning described being deeply troubled by the video, especially the
crew’s “lack of concern for human life” and lack of “concern for injured
children at the scene.” Manning directly stated that he wanted the
American public “to know that not all people were targets that needed to
be neutralized” but “people living in the pressure cooker environment of
asymmetrical warfare.”

Statements like these solidify what many of us had assumed for some time
now:*Pfc. Bradley Manning is an American hero who wanted to aid the
public,*not a traitor looking to 'aid the enemy.' That he risked his
life to courageously expose this information and provoke a public debate
to bring greater transparency to our foreign policy actions makes the
insinuation that he ‘aided the enemy’ all the more absurd.

*Please call Maj. General Linnington now!*
202-685-2807

It is clear that Pfc. Manning exposed these documents at great personal
risk for our benefit. The least we can do is continue to support him in
any way we can. Thank you for continuing to do so.

    Help us continue to cover 100%
    of Bradley's legal fees!Donate today.
    <https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=38591>

follow on Twitter <https://twitter.com/savebradley>|friend on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/savebradley>|forward to a friend
<http://ymlp340.net/forward.php?id=sws6y&e=acer8sac@comcast.net>

__._,_.___

Please observe the email etiquette we have set up for this group:
http://www.rule19.org/etiquet.htm

Change settings via the Web
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rule19/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnN3E4bG1hBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE0NzY5NDE1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTg1MzAwNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMzYzMDM1NzU2>
(Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
<mailto:rule19-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> |
Switch to Fully Featured
<mailto:rule19-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Fully%20Featured>

Visit Your Group