[act-ma] Somerville Youth Peace Conference

Jaime Lederer jaime.lederer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 06:56:41 PDT 2013

The 7th Annual Teen Empowerment Somerville Peace Conference is just around
the corner! We hope you will be able to attend and support this powerful
community event!

This year's show will be held at the *Somerville Theatre on April 6th  at
7:30pm*. *Doors will open at 7pm. The show, "Late Nite with Teen
Empowerment" will be the  launch of Somerville's Peace Month. *The overall
theme of the show is "Giving Back to the 'Ville, Voices of the Seven
Hills." Youth have written all original theater, music, speeches and spoken
word!

Throughout the month, agencies and organizations throughout Somerville will
host various events and workshops for youth in Somerville. You can also
find some additional information here:
www.teenempowerment.org/somerville.html or
https://www.facebook.com/events/134771700030874/  (Search: "Somerville's
Peace Month" on Facebook)

*Tickets are now available for sale!* They are $2 in advance, $3 on the day
of at the theater's box office or from Teen Empowerment. We also have a
group sales ticket form (attached) that offers 10+ for $1/each. We hope to
sell out this year!

*If you or your organization is interested in having a table as part of our
annual service & job fair,* this will be held at the end of the month on
Friday, April 26th at the Armory, 191 Highland Ave. The service fair will
be from 5 - 7 with dinner available. Repeat performances from the show and
dancing will follow the service fair. This is a great way to publicize your
programs and reach Somerville youth!

Contact: Jaime Lederer, jaime at teenempowerment.org; 617-625-6600x2256