[act-ma] 4/15 The Boston Occupier Free Press Theme Annoucement

Sarah Herman sarah.h10 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:19:11 PDT 2013

The next print edition of the Boston Occupier—which will hit the streets at
the end of April—will focus on Alternative Transportation.

The Boston Occupier editors seek submissions on any number of subjects
related to getting from here to there, including (but not limited to) *bicycle
culture as a means of resistance, public transportation unions, our
reliance on fossil fuels, the effects of the sequester on transportation,
women who bike, youth and bikes, biking communities, and more!* If you have
a great story, thoughtful analysis, searing op-ed, photographs or artwork
that you’d like to contribute, we are now accepting pitches for articles on
any number of subjects.

And if transportation isn’t your thing, *we will still accept submissions
on other subjects* (so long as they fit with our general focus as a
newspaper, of course).

*Please send your articles, artwork, and photography to
submit at bostonoccupier.com. **The deadline for submissions is April 15.*

*Sarah*