[act-ma] Part Time Offer: Start Now, Job Opening

Evaluating Research Inc.® mangaman2005 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 14:27:36 PDT 2013

Evaluating Research Inc. is recruiting a "limited" numbers of experienced customer service candidates as a MYSTERY SHOPPER.

POSITION TITLE : UK Regional Mystery Shopper

AVAILABILITY : Open

START DATE : Immediately

COMMISSION : 200pounds For Two Surveys Per Day; 600 pounds for 3days surveys completed in a week

ABOUT US : Evaluating Research Inc. is a market research company that uses Mystery Shopping or Mystery Consuming to measure the quality of service rendered or gather specific information about products and services. We work with some of the largest,reputable businesses in the world; from Fast Food to Petroleum, Technology or Fashion Retailers and more.

JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES : You will be hired to conduct an all expenses paid surveys and evaluation exercises on behalf of GUEST LINKER. As our mystery shopper posing as normal customers, you will be expected to perform specific tasks such as purchasing a product acting as a customer or using a service to study the location customer service. Your job will be to evaluate and measure quality of retail service or gather specific information about products and services. We presently have a couple of outstanding contracts, which means you will visit various stores and outlets in your local area and pretend to be an average customer. While there, you will secretly evaluate things like customer service, store cleanliness and quality of service rendered. When you're done, submit your shoppers report to us via e-mail and get paid for your opinions.

Some of the simple questions in your Shoppers Report will be:

- How well were you treated ?
- Were the employees friendly and courteous?
- Did you receive prompt service?
- Was the merchandise displayed neatly?
- Would you return to this store / restaurant?-
- Was it easy to use to use the service?

The answers to these kinds of questions are extremely valuable to any business - and they are willing to pay top dollar to find out what consumers really think. You will be providing important information that will be used to improve the quality of businesses everywhere. You will be provided with funds in advance for any upcoming survey and the funds would be sent to you in form of Bank Cheques,Travellers Cheques,Postal Money Order or any form of paper payment. The funds would arriving to you is inclusive your daily wages and you will be using the difference to carry out your surveys assignments.

Where will I be mystery shopping ?

The companies we deal with mostly represent large chain stores and popular franchises with hundreds and thousands of locations across the world. They are stores, services and restaurants listed as follows:

- Banks
- Money Gram
- Asda
- Western Union
- Ace Hardware
- Tesco
- Sainsbury
- McDonald
- post office

Special skills are not required for this opening. However, in order to apply for this job you must ensure you have access to your e-mail at least twice daily and must read and respond to our notifications within 24 hours. Working with us won't affect your present job but we expect you to complete your survey in a timely manner.

Kindly Confirm your details below for consideration if you would like to be considered for your first survey assignments as we are recruiting limited candidates.

Full name...
Full Address ...
Postcode....
Telephone number (s)
Present Occupation(IF ANY)...
Email Address....

Kind Regards,

Alan Thomas
Recruitment officer/Payment Co-ordinator
Evaluating Research Inc.®