[act-ma] Sat. 4/20 - 6:30PM - Latin American Music of Love and Struggle - Pena

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 06:51:46 PDT 2013

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Encuentro 5 & Mesa Sin Fronteras present "Peña Latinoamericana". Saturday, April 20 at 6:30 PM. @ TecsChange - 46 Bennington St., East Boston, MA - walk from Maverick T stop - Blue Line. A night of folklore, storytelling, arte y amor, the poetry of struggle bringing histories to life, and file to our circles of song.
I will prepare a set "In recognition to my Argentinian brothers and sisters who supported us in the struggle" for this occasion.

Please download and post the beautiful flyer attached.

Thanks.

Sergio Reyes

--We must demand that the U.S. sign the UN Convention on Migrant Workers Rights--