[act-ma] GLAD Event Listing: Updated Text

Development Intern intern_development at glad.org
Mon Apr 22 14:42:46 PDT 2013

GLADHour: Happy Hour for fans of LGBTQ Equality
Join Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders on Wednesday, May 22 from 6:00-8:30pm at Rattlesnake Bar in Back Bay for our next GLADHour, a happy hour for fans of equal justice for all! Enjoy great food and drinks (and a brief program) in a relaxed and fun atmosphere while networking with fellow supporters of LGBTQ equality.
With the 10th anniversary of Goodridge - GLAD's case that won marriage equality in Massachusetts in 2003 - and all eyes on DOMA and the U.S. Supreme Court, we've invited Gary Buseck, GLAD's Legal Director to reflect on how far LGBTQ rights have advanced in the last decade.
Special thanks to our co-host: Mass LGBTQ Bar Association
Complimentary hors d'oeuvres · Cash bar

RSVP: https://www.glad.org/event/2013-gladhour-may

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE3F7E.4E333110]<www.glad.org>

Savannah Hughes
Special Events Intern
Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders
30 Winter Street, Suite 800
Boston MA 02108
(617) 426-1350- direct
www.glad.org<http://www.glad.org>

Know your rights!
Call GLAD's Legal InfoLine with your LGBT/HIV legal questions.
Monday-Friday, 1:30-4:30pm, 800-455-GLAD (4523).
Hablamos Español.
Online at  www.glad.org/rights/infoline<http://www.glad.org/rights/infoline>

New England's leading legal rights organization dedicated to ending discrimination based on sexual orientation, HIV status and gender identity and expression