[act-ma] [UJP Activist] Boston Marathon bombings: impact and response

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Wed May 1 14:30:03 PDT 2013

UJP Activist: Boston Marathon bombings: impact and response P, BODY
{font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica;} H1, H2, H3, H4 {text-align:
center;} H3 {font-size: 15px;} H1 {font-size: 17px;}
======== BOSTON MARATHON BOMBINGS: IMPACT AND RESPONSE =======================

**A forum sponsored by UJP**   We grieve the devastating impact the marathon
bombings have had on the dead and maimed and their families and friends. We
should now examine the impact of those bombings on peace and justice issues -
our communities, campaigns and organizing.   Presentations will provide
analysis and ideas for response from the Muslim community, immigrants, civil
liberties, antiwar movement and budget for all.  Can we change the negative
discourse?  Are there new ways we can work together in this new situation?
 There will be ample time for discussion and everyone is invited.
Program date in May and speakers will be announced soon   for more
information or suggestions contact: ujpcoalition at gmail.com

United for Justice with Peace [1] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The
UJP Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social
and economic justice.

/Help us continue to do this critical work! Make a donation to UJP today.
[2]/

info at justicewithpeace.org [3]

617-383-4857 www.justicewithpeace.org [4] Upcoming Events:  Plastic, Plastic
and More Plastic: Watertown Citizens Annual Meeting [5] Thu May 2 5:30pm The
Apartments at Coolidge School Watertown Refusing to Kill (film) [6] Thu May 2
6:45pm Central Square Library Cambridge Roots of Liberty: The Haitian
Revolution and the American Civil War [7] Sat May 4 5:00pm Tremont Temple
Boston Life in Occupied Palestine [8] Tue May 7 6:30pm Beverly Library
Beverly Music for Peace (Rescheduled) [9] Sat May 11 7:30pm Harvard-Epworth
United Methodist Church Cambridge Mother's Day Walk for Peace [10] Sun May 12
8:00am Town Field Park Dorchester Rally: Stop the Cuts, End Corporate Tax
Breaks, and Redirect Pentagon Spending! [11] Thu May 16 12:00pm Tip O'Neil
Federal Building Boston When Martin Luther King Jr. Came to Cambridge [12]
Mon May 20 7:00pm Christ Church Cambridge Cambridge
/More Peace and Justice Events [13].    How to Submit Events [14]/

[1] http://justicewithpeace.org
[2] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate
[3] mailto:info at justicewithpeace.org
[4] http://www.justicewithpeace.org