[act-ma] Anarchists Against the Wall fundraiser

Omer Elad omer.elad at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:31:31 PDT 2013

April was a month long fundraiser in solidarity with Anarchists Against the
Wall at the Lucy Parsons Center. We had a photo exhibit by Activestills,
two movie screenings and one event in conjunction with Stop the JNF
Campaign.

We have limited amount of tshirts and posters left for sell and would love
to get more donations.

The tshirts were locally printed and carry this design:
http://media.portland.indymedia.org/images/2011/01/405065.jpg (without the
text on the top). We ask for minimum of $15 for them. The posters are
copies of different scenes of the joint struggle of Palestinians and
Israelis, some of which can be seen here:
http://activestills.org/content/joint-struggle. $10 is the suggested
donation for the posters.

Please contact me directly at omer.elad at gmail.com or come to Lucy Parsons.

Get them while they last!