[act-ma] 5/11 Urgent: Meeting Across the Water: Venue Change

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat May 11 05:20:33 PDT 2013

  Meeting Across the Water

Venue Changed!!!

  New Venue:

  The Belmont United Methodist Church

  421 Common St.,

  Belmont, MA

Directions:  http://www.umcbelmont.org/directions

  Meeting Across the Water

Tomorrow night: Venue Changed!!!

  New Venue:

  The Belmont United Methodist Church

  421 Common St.,

  Belmont, MA

Directions:  http://www.umcbelmont.org/directions

  URGENT: VENUE CHANGE FOR MEETING ACROSS THE WATER TOMORROW NIGHT!!

  Folks, The First Parish of Watertown double booked the hall for
  tomorrow night, and we just found out, and we have to move the show.
  to a church nearby, a five minute drive to Belmont.

  The performance will take place at The Belmont United Methodist
  Church, 421 Common St., Belmont, in Cushing Square. We will start at
  8:15 PM, slightly late to accommodate those coming from the First
  Parish. We will have people posted in Watertown, detouring people who
  don't find out. Spread the word if you can.

  Lemonade from Lemons: We now will not sell out, like we did last year:
  this Belmont venue holds 250 people.

  We regret that this has happened, and apologize for the inconvenience.
  You have a right to a refund, if you are not satisfied with this
  arrangement. For those of you who come walking or by bus, we will
  arrange for transportation to Belmont and back.

  Any question you have, please call my cell: 617-869-3014, or
  dean at deanstevens.com
  <http://listbabyqa.hostbaby.com/ln/?c=1561155&l=364394&k=3c7aef0c0a17e9ac30b2dc61648c4bd1>

  Thanks, and Sorry....Despite this little glitch, I am very much
    looking forward to the show!!

  DEAN