[act-ma] People's Cafe June 8, Country Blues by Bill McQuaid, Benefit for Bradley Manning

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Fri May 31 07:19:55 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Please join us on June 8th at 7:00 for the next People's Cafe. We are
thrilled to have country blues man Bill McQuaid playing for us, and glad to
be able to show our support for Bradley Manning as his court martial is
starting. Great Music, Great Food, for a Great Cause! See the attached flyer
for details, and please circulate widely. RSVP by replying to this, or at
617-835-6703.

Can't make it but want to show your support for Bradley. You can mail a
check, made out to "Courage to Resist" with Bradley Manning Defense in the
memo line, to David Klafter, 63 Winthrop Rd, Brookline MA 02445. Or you can
contribute online at www.bradleymanning.org. He stood up for us, now it is
our turn to stand up for him.

See you on the 8th!

David Klafter

For Mass Occupy Brookline and The People's Cafe