[act-ma] Citizenship Appliation Assistance in Quincy this Saturday

Krista Senden krista.senden at bcnc.net
Wed Jul 10 12:36:53 PDT 2013

Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center along with Quincy Asian Resource, Inc. will host a naturalization clinic Saturday July 13th in Quincy.  During the clinic, we educate Permanent Residents on the citizenship process, assist them in filling out the application including fee waiver assistance (if they are eligible), and refer them to free legal assistance.  We offer services to any potential applicant regardless of their country of origin and language spoken, however applicants must be able to speak basic English in order to pass the naturalization exam and interview.

If someone is interested in more information or has questions about citizenship would like to register for our clinic they can contact myself (Krista) at 617-635-5129 x 1088. All applicants MUST PRE-REGISTER to attend the clinic.

Krista

Krista Senden

Civic Engagement Coordinator

Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center, Inc.
617-635-5129 x1088 * 38 Ash St. Boston, MA  02111 * www.bcnc.net <http://www.bcnc.net/>

  <http://www.facebook.com/BostonChinatownNeighborhoodCenter>     <https://twitter.com/bcnc885>

This e-mail message, including any attachment, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any unauthorized distribution or copying of this email is prohibited.
QP Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail notice.