[act-ma] Tues, 7/16 starting midnight: Film, "TWA Flight 800" - Criminal conspiracy; Flight 800 investigators admit lying / video: new films expose US govt involvement in take-down of Flt TWA 800

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sun Jul 14 20:48:45 PDT 2013

  *Film: TWA Flight 800* <http://www.epixhd.com/twa-flight-800/>

    *midnight*, Tues, 7/16
    *On EPIX TV *(eg, via Verizon FIOS) *
    or ONLINE via an EPIX membership *[2 weeks free trial]*
    **See **Epix HD <http://epixhd.com/twa-flight-800/>*

/"Confronted with proof of a cover-up conspiracy and the murder of 230
Americans, the government has remained silent.//
//There is no intent to open an investigation now inexorably proven to
have been a criminal conspiracy."/
<http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/20/309944/truth-out-on-flight-800-crash/>

  ‘Flight 800 investigators admit they lied about plane crash’
  <http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/20/309944/truth-out-on-flight-800-crash/>

The reconstructed wreckage of TWA Flight 800 (file photo)Seventeen years
ago, the American people sat idly by when an airliner was downed in the
waters off New York.

In 1996, an airliner, TWA Flight 800, bound from New York to Paris with
230 passengers mysteriously exploded off Long Island. Reliable witnesses
said they saw a missile streak up from the ocean and hit the plane, then
ascending at 13,000 feet.

Former Press Secretary for President John F. Kennedy, Pierre Salinger,
also a former United States senator in his own right, contacted the FBI
stating he had documentation that the plane had been shot down by the US
Navy.

 From that day forward, Salinger was systematically ridiculed and
destroyed, almost as though he were one of the lonely voices that stood
against the invasion of Iraq or the tragic buffoonery of 9/11 and its
aftermath.

*Flight 800*
Yesterday, it was announced that investigators who had submitted the
report debunking Salinger had come forward claiming they had been
ordered to falsify their findings.

*You see, a film outlining the cover-up is going to be released soon and
the same investigators who cited a “fuel explosion” as the cause of the
crash now admit they lied.*   How many times have we heard this?

They now tell of an “external explosion” as the cause. “External
explosions” at 13,000 feet are typically caused by the presence of
explosive material which can only reach that height when attached to a
missile, typically one with a guidance system intended to help
“external explosives” down aircraft.

Confronted with proof of a cover-up conspiracy and the murder of 230
Americans, the government has remained silent. There is no intent to
open an investigation now inexorably proven to have been a criminal
conspiracy. There is no call for prosecutions and arrests. In fact, the
press, even to this day, uses the term “conspiracy theory” in references
to the revelations from the NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board)
investigators now coming forward with the truth, telling of the threats
they endured and the silence they held for so long.

  <http://www.democracynow.org/2013/6/20/did_us_govt_lie_about_twa>Did
  U.S. Gov’t Lie about TWA Flight 800 Crash? Ex-Investigators Seek Probe
  as New Evidence Emerges
  <http://www.democracynow.org/2013/6/20/did_us_govt_lie_about_twa>

"Seventeen years ago, TWA Flight 800 crashed off Long Island, killing
all 230 people aboard. The official government investigation blamed
mechanical failure, but now a group of former investigators are
petitioning the National Transportation Safety Board to reopen the
probe, saying the original report was falsified. Was the plane
accidentally shot down by the U.S. Navy conducting a nearby exercise, or
was it a terrorist attack? We speak to the filmmakers behind a /*new
documentary on the crash, "TWA Flight 800*/," former CBS News producer
Kristina Borjesson and Tom Stalcup, a physicist and co-founder of Flight
800 Independent Researchers Organization. We also play an extended
excerpt of the film "/*Shadows of Liberty,*/" which also explores the
controversy.
Transcript

Video w/ full transcript at above link

lead in:
"JUAN GONZÁLEZ: We begin with a look at shocking new claims about an
airplane crash that happened 17 years ago. More than 200 people were
killed when TWA Flight 800 burst into flames just minutes after taking
off from New York on July 17th, 1996. The cause of that explosion has
been in dispute ever since.

[previous msg from Bill:]
.... This morning, CNN did a big story on the film and the petition to
reopen the investigation, which is the activism going along with the
movie. The petition was put together and signed by these senior
investigators with the journalists who made the film. Fox did a story
this morning as well, and more networks and news outlets will be in the
coming days and weeks.

This is not a conspiracy theory movie, and it is in no way a
sensationalistic exploitation. Every claim is based on hard evidence
which is presented simply on screen, and as I mentioned, it is a high
level whistle blow.

I want you all to see this film. It is airing the evening of July 17th
on EpixHD. If you don't have it you can sign up for two free weeks for
it, which you should do in the couple of weeks before the 17th *[seems
it starts midnight of the 16th]*. SET A REMINDER FOR YOURSELF to sign up
for the two weeks, and to watch the film! You can watch it on Epix's TV
station or on their site.

And on July 20th, there will be a US festival premiere for the film at
the *Stony Brook Film Festival. Tickets are on sale now*, and if you can
make it to that screening, I would love to see you there.

Lionsgate is then taking the film internationally, but I don't know
exactly when that's happening.

That's it! I know that was a little long in everyone's busy day but I
think it's a worthy reason for an eyeroll-length email :)

Love to all,
Xxxxx