[act-ma] Move To Amend speaker available for community groups

Wes Nickerson wn at wesnick.com
Tue Jul 30 18:54:59 PDT 2013

For people who want to organize an event around educating people about
"Corporate Personhood" and the national movement to amend the US
Constitution, Lee Ketelson (below) will arrange for someone to come
speak.

Move to Amend has a national speaker to offer to student groups who
would
like to learn about the growing movement to fight back against corporate
domination of our democracy.  The speaker comes from Utah.

See attached for a description of the speaker and topics covered.

People can contact me if interested, because we would need to coordinate
the timeline amongst groups, to do one speaking tour in the Boston area.

For Greater Boston Move to Amend,
Lee Ketelsen
leednotc at gmail.com

--