[act-ma] Thursday 8/15: "The Obama Deception - The mask comes off" - Free UPandOUT film screening

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Mon Aug 5 19:09:39 PDT 2013

<http://rule19.org/download-film/film-130815-Obama%20Deception.pdf>

*The Obama Deception:**
**The mask comes off*

Showing Thursday, August 15, in Cambridge
[please download & distribute flyer
<http://rule19.org/download-film/film-130815-Obama%20Deception.pdf>]

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the
myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American
people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by a corporate
/ military industrial oligarchy.

Covered in this film: who Obama really works for and his real agenda. It
skewers the false left-right paradigm, the CIS/military industrial owned
and therefore controlled mainstream media and the unholy alliance
between the Federal Government and the private offshore banking cartel
that is the Federal Reserve.

It may finally get people to understand that there is a shadow
government behind our puppet government - run by the
Rothschild-Rockefeller-British & Dutch Royal Family and assorted
Bilderberg cohorts.

[See***The Obama Deception:  Why Cornel West Went Ballistic
<http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_obama_deception_why_cornel_west_went_ballistic_20110516/>**
*by Chris Hedges

    /[Obama is] "/a black mascot of Wall Street oligarchs and a black
    puppet of corporate plutocrats. And now he has become head of the
    American killing machine and is proud of it.//
    /
    "...and even at this moment, when the empire is in deep decline, the
    culture is in deep decay, the political system is broken, where
    nearly everyone is up for sale, you say all I have is the subversive
    memory of those who came before, personal integrity, trying to live
    a decent life, and a willingness to live and die for the love of
    folk who are catching hell. //This means civil disobedience, going
    to jail, supporting progressive forums of social unrest if they in
    fact awaken the conscience, whatever conscience is left, of the
    nation. And that's where I find myself now. //...//When I looked at
    the neoliberal economic team. The first announcement of Summers and
    Geithner I went ballistic. I said, 'Oh, my God, I have really been
    misled at a very deep level.' And the same is true for Dennis Ross
    and the other neo-imperial elites. I said, 'I have been thoroughly
    misled, all this populist language is just a facade.' /" ~Cornell West]

/"Politics in America today is identical to Pro Wrestling... in front of
the cameras and the public, we all hate each other. Behind the scenes,
we're all friends going out to dinner. It's show-biz/."
~Jesse Ventura

"/The Military Industrial Complex has taken  over the country along with
the Wall Street gang."
~/Gerald Clente, Trends Research Institute

//http://www.cartoonmovement.com/depot/cartoons/2012/11/Y3jfki9GTQyPDHKUGG_ejg.jpeg/"[Obama's
appointments] are all Wall Street. Pure Wall Street." /... /"Fascism is
'gutter up', 'streets up', hooligans, thugs, fervently idealistic
students, swarming adolescence -- just the kind of thing you see around
Obama. [It's] the way you get a population to enslave itself, when the
police and army are no longer enough to do that./"
~Webster Tarpley

"/Barack Obama is the perfect Trojan Horse. He makes the people feel
like they finally have a place at the table, even as he betrays them./"
~Alex Jones/
/
"/The money powers prey upon the people in times of peace, and conspire
against it in times of war. It is more despotic than monarchy, more
insolent than autocracy... I see in the near future a crisis approaching
that totally unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my
country./"
~Abraham Lincoln

*When/where*
doors open 6:40; film starts promptly 7pm
243 Broadway, Cambridge - corner of Broadway and Windsor,
entrance on Windsor
rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Please join us for a stimulating night out; bring your friends!
*free film & free door prizes
****[donations are encouraged]
*feel free to bring your own snacks and soft drinks - no alcohol allowed
"/You can't legislate good will - that comes through education/." ~
Malcolm X

*UPandOUT film series* - see rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Why should YOU care? It's YOUR money that pays for US/Israeli wars - on
Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Libya. Syria, Iran, So America, etc
etc - for billionaire bailouts, for ever more ubiquitous US prisons, for
the loss of liberty and civil rights...