[act-ma] JP Forum seeks intern; Fall 2013

Jamaica Plain Forum info at jamaicaplainforum.org
Thu Aug 29 11:57:58 PDT 2013

Hey ACT-MA,

Jamaica Plain Forum is seeking a communications & marketing intern for Fall
2013. Check out description below and on idealist:

http://www.idealist.org/view/internship/XwSC6G4Wj874/

Please forward to anyone you think may be interested.

Peace,
*

Greg Buckland*
Coordinator for the Jamaica Plain Forum

Institute for Policy Studies
30 Germania St., Bldg. L
Boston, MA 02130

office: 617-477-8630 x301

http://www.jamaicaplainforum.org/

"Institute for Policy Studies — celebrating 50 years of turning ideas into
action!"