[act-ma] You're invited to Twist & Shout! An Evening of Dance, Spoken Word and... (Oct 4, 2013 - Oct 5, 2013)

OrigiNation Cultural Arts Center invite at eventbrite.com
Wed Sep 4 07:30:14 PDT 2013

Greetings!  It's that time of year again. Wehope you can join us at Twist & Shout this year!  It's going to be an electrifying evening of dance, spoken word, and music to benefit OrigiNation.  This year we are thrilled beyond words to be honoring Renee Robinson, Former Principal Dancer of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater!  We will also be honoring the lovely Seanice Martin, a graduate of NIA Dance Troupe, student at Wheelock College and our Teacher of the year.  The event will feature performances by students from our Professional Dance Division who will be premiering new works.
This year's benefit will support the build out of our new studios, which will be located in Forest Hills.  I hope that you can make it.  If you are unable to attend I hope that you will consider making a donation to support our work.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope to see you there!
We hope you can make it!Create a GREAT day,Shaumba, Musau & Muadi OrigiNation Cultural Arts Center(P.S. We would appreciate it if you would share this event on Facebook and Twitter .  Thank you in advance!)

Event Summary:

Event: Twist & Shout!  An Evening of Dance, Spoken Word and Music