[act-ma] 10/6 Community Tables: a weekly pay-what-you-can dinner

Tanya Nguyen tanya.m.nguyen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:23:48 PDT 2013

Dear all,

JOIN US EVERY SATURDAY for a delicious and healthy pay-what-you-can dinner
starting at 5 pm at Haley House Bakery Cafe, located at 12 Dade St in
Roxbury.

Come for good conversation over locally sourced food regardless of your
financial means. Great time for community building and reaching out to
fellow Bostonians. We believe in always feeding our people and sharing
stories as the starting point for activism. Bring your friends and
colleagues! See you there!

Community Tables
Every Saturday
5 PM