[act-ma] Thu 10/17 - Fukushima Disaster - Vigil, Japanese Consulate

Cole Harrison cole at masspeaceaction.org
Tue Oct 15 09:24:58 PDT 2013

Dear Friends,

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17, WEEKLY VIGIL, JAPAN CONSULATE, BOSTON, 8:15AM -
9:15AM, 600 Atlantic Ave, corner Atlantic Ave and Summer Street, at South
Station, take red line

We must not, we will not, stand idly by.

NUCLEAR POWER IS A CRIME AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, ALL CREATURES,
AND AGAINST OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET EARTH

We decided last week, at our first vigil, to make the vigil at the Japan
Consulate in Boston weekly, that the more than horrific situation at
Fukushima, reactor 4, warrants that from us

We have a meeting for two of us (sorry, that is all they would allow in) to
talk with an assistant to the Consul General this week after the vigil. We
are very glad to have this appointment and we hope it will also lead us to
the Consul General.

See with your own eyes Fukushima and reactor 4 now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=NucjTiOXxSQ<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NucjTiOXxSQ>

PLEASE, put this urgent call at the top of your to do list.

TEPCO and the gov't of Japan have said that in mid-November 2013 they will
try to fix the beyond our wildest nightmares at Reactor 4

Given all the lies of omission and commission and incompetence from both
TEPCO and the Japan government since March 11, 2011, we cannot trust them
to go it alone, nor do they have the expertise, to put it mildly

This is an international global crisis of the highest order and we need an
international team of experts, scientists and engineers, to be in charge,
and complete transparency about what they are doing and what we can expect

The people of Japan have made a world wide plea for people all over the
world to stand with them.

Pilgrim here in MA, same brand, same model, as Fukushima, is still with us.

Fukushima is here now

Please join us and be part of the solution on behalf of planet earth

Please share widely,

Thank you,

Sheila Parks
On Behalf of Planet Earth